Thứ Sáu, 22 tháng 6, 2012

Topic My best friend !


Everyone of us has at least one best friend. Me too, my best friend is a friend who studied in high school with me.
His name is Hoi.David, he is not only handsome but also smart. Specially, he has a graceful smile. I am sure that every girl can also fall in love by that smile.
We studied in high school together.  We went to school together everyday. May be, we are together on every activities. Even that we skipped class to play Bi-a, play AOE game together. Although we played game very much, but we was still study very well, because we helped each other in study and never forget to do exercise at school.
We get along very well. He understands me and me too. We have a lot of the same characters. May be those thing made some misunderstanding between him and me. But all things had solved.
Now, we are studying at University, and often get in touch together. Indeed, I enjoy him very much.

Vocabulary:
graceful smile: nụ cười duyên
skipped class: trốn học
get along well: hợp nhau
characters(n):  đặc điểm, tính cách
solve (v): giải quyết

tag: describe your best friend, talk about your good friend

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Lưu ý: Chỉ thành viên của blog này mới được đăng nhận xét.