Thứ Bảy, 3 tháng 3, 2012

Topic: Talk about your hometown

I was born in a quiet village where the influence of the city is not much.
Tôi sinh ra ở một làng quê yên tĩnh, nơi mà không hề có ảnh hưởng gì từ thành phố
It is a small village with a population of about two thousand people.
Đó là 1 làng quê nhỏ với dân số khoảng 2 ngàn người
It is a very good place for relaxation indeed.
In my village, people live very close to each another. The people are very simple in thought and behavior. Therefore they are friendly and helpful . So, the crimes of the city  are almost unknown in my village. The people work together and live in peace. I love them.
My village is surrounded by paddy-fields and a river. All these add great beauty and variety to my village scene. Although  I do not like growing rice, but I really like the fields. It makes me have a good mood, a peace mood and a relaxed mood.
Now I am living in  Hanoi capital. I want to come back my hometown very much. Living among such friendly and simple people, in such a quiet village, is indeed a real pleasure.

Tag: atienganh ,topic, your hometown, essay

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Lưu ý: Chỉ thành viên của blog này mới được đăng nhận xét.